8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
Hawaii
My Birthday
4th Of July
Kayaking Lake Powell
Zucchini Bread
Fresh Garden Vegetables
Sand volleyball
Laying at the pool
8 Things I Did Yesterday
Worked
Went to the Gym
Ate
Did a demo
Went to a meeting
Cut Andrews hair
Cleaned my car
Cleaned my room
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
Play
Hike Zions
Play good sand volleyball
Buy lots of clothes
Work out 24/7
Retire
Rock climb
Cycle
8 Shows I Enjoy
Biggest Loser
Gossip Girl
The office
Americas Next Top Model
Rachel Rays 30 min meals
Amazing Race
The Food Network
Everybody Loves Raymond
8 Friends I Am Tagging
Lizzy
Lindsey
Ally
Alyssa
Gillian
(sorry, I don't want to tag 8 friends) :)
1 comment:
Kanani! I love your shows choice. I am addicted to biggest loser, gossip girl, and America's Next Top Model. I watch way too much tv!
Post a Comment