Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wedding: Day 2

Day two, the Wedding Party. We all looked ravishing that day and I just love how all the colors look. Yay!


The nieces and nephews. I loved the little boys and their cute sashes. Ryan wouldn't allow the older guys to wear them, he said they looked like fanny packs.
So during the picture everyone was trying to control their child and make them smile, it got a little crazy. We really do love kids, just not all at once.
The Brides Maids
My sisters/sister-in-laws
Sister-in-laws
Ryan is the only boy in his family
He got a total of ten brother-in-laws in one day.
They all looked pretty good in their tuxes
The Bride
The Groom
Ryan didn't like having his picture taken of just him, so I don't have too many to share.

3 comments:

Leilani W. said...

Okay. I love these! You guys looked amazing!

Darin and Shannon said...

Hey this is Shannon Bloom, So i just found Leilani's and your blog...CONGRATS on getting married you look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your new life!!!

Elsha said...

ok... im head over heels in love with these pictures! amazing. I love how classy your wedding was. again... CLASSY! much love.