So, As you can see for some reason half my video didn't get recorded. This is all you get for now because if I try and record another video nothing will be funny anymore, and I won't have anything good to say. I wish you all could have seen the full length though. OH well, next time :)
2 comments:
First, and don't be sad cause I'm your sister, but
ZZZzzzzzz
Second:
My recipe:
1 frozen banana (I buy a bunch, peel them, cut it up and zip lock them. Frozen is better only cause it makes your shake thick and cold)
1/2 cup of pineapple w/juice. (buy the big can at costco. The one stored in it's 'natural' juices, I also bag and freeze these.)
Two spoonfuls of oj concentrate
Then I fill the rest of the blender with raw spinach. Add water to help it blend.
This actually makes enough for two.
Sometimes I swap the pineapple for blueberries.
Kanani...! I freakin luv your guts :) You are so funny. I enjoyed your little video...lol I seriously am laughing so hard, and don't know why, really...But good luck with your veganess. I hope it works out for you. I don't think i could do it. Are you loosing weight with it?
Post a Comment